Home

Ford SYNC 2 update

Ford Support Update Your SYNC® Syste

Download The Latest Update For Any Ford® SYNC® Version

Ford India SYNC® SUPPORT 2 - Learn how to download software updates to a computer Feature Once your phone is connected to SYNC®, lets you do what you need to do, hands-free while you drive. For fun. For family. For business A lot can change in 12 months, and in the last three years over 1.2 million miles of new roads have been added to the navigation system map. That's in addition to 1.5 million miles of updated roads and thousands of new points of interest. To purchase a Ford map update, visit the Ford map update site. Select your vehicle model and year from. I recall when I was successful with previous Sync updates, I used the Fat32 format and utilized the process outlined on the Ford site, Now though having attempted to update to the latest 3.10 update using the well documented and visual presented steps on the Ford site, I can say I'm stumped

3.10: The new [3.10] software update for SYNC with MyFord Touch systems includes all the improvements from previous updates, plus additional changes to accommodate new and updated customer devices, such as: Hazard switch illuminates on Focus / Escape with ignition off and park lamps on. Next Track / Previous Track controls from SYNC touchscreen Ford's explanation: The new [3.10] software update for SYNC with MyFord Touch systems includes all the improvements from previous updates, plus additional changes to accommodate new and updated customer devices, such as: Hazard switch illuminates on Focus / Escape with ignition off and park lamps on. Next Track / Previous Track controls from. It seems to me like this is an update for the Sync 2 systems - which we have in our trucks ('13-'16) - but it is VERSION 3.1, rather than an actual software or firmware change to Sync 3 - which is the latest and greatest system. To upgrade to Sync 3 would require the change in hardware mentioned by ZooDad in post #6 The purpose of this video was to help answer some of the most common questions I get from my How to enable navigation on Ford Sync 2 Video - Video Link - htt..

Hello All, I owned a 2016 SG RS picked up in October and I tried unsuccessfully to update to 2.2 version. My dealer told me I have to buy a new USB module for it to work. Is that correct? Please send me an email if you answers for it. My email is 2duong.db@gmail.com. thanks a lo If you have an Ford Vehicle older than 2015 or 2016 it likely has Ford Sync 2. Ford Sync version 2 is an excellent product that you can easily upgrade the m..

Update Ford SYNC with these simple steps. Use these seven steps to download your SYNC updates to a USB drive for installation at your leisure. Customer Viewpoint Ratings and Reviews close Customer Viewpoint Ratings and Reviews. Who leaves ratings and reviews? Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or. TIP: If you did not specify a location for this in Step 3, check for the .zip file in your computer's Downloads or My documents folder. The file may have been saved to one of those folders by default. Locate the SYNC ® Updates section and click Request Download to send your request to SYNC ® Updates Centre

How to install SYNC® updates to your vehicle SYNC

Enter your vehicle and switch on the engine. When Sync 3 is fully loaded, insert the USB stick. Wait until an installation complete message appears (it may take approximately 1 minute). This should now have produced a new log file. Return to your PC and complete your update by uploading the log file onto the Ford website In this video I go through the procedure to update SYNC on your Ford vehicle. This procedure generally applies to model years prior to 2015 with Sync versio..

How do I update my Ford navigation? Select your vehicle model from the menu and then choose your year to continue. Charges may apply for select model years. *Only vehicles already equipped with navigation can be updated.*. Where do I find my VIN? Go to Settings, General Settings, About SYNC to view your ESN sync ® 2 support How to install updates in your vehicle At certain points during the update installation, the screen in your vehicle may go dark as the system reboots February 10, 2016. After a lot of searching, reading and translating, I came across direct links to Ford servers hosting the official EU upgrade files for Sync 2. No need to sign up to the Ford India website, just downl. Bannko. January 3, 2017. The v3.10 will be availabe soon for download Cars from 2012-2014 & 2015+ have one minor difference when it comes to upgrading from Sync 2 to Sync 3. On the 2012-2014 Ford Focus, you'll need a slightly different hub wiring adapter harness, sold on this site as a GEN 1 USB Hub Adapter Harness along with a hub adapter plate in order to fit the new, slightly smaller USB hub into the same spot. Anyone with a MY'17 and Sync software v2.0 tried to update to v2.2 yet? FWIW, when I log into owner.ford.com it says that my Sync software is up to date as of Feb 2, 2017 which is like a day or two after my build date

I have completed my Sync 2 upgrade that is now better than Sync 3. It contains a LOT of new features including now 4 navigation systems, video playback, live.. This latest version of SYNC 3 enables you to access Alexa skills on your in-car display, provides access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for even more Ford owners, plus overall performance improvements. Learn what's included in this SYNC update

Ford India SYNC® SUPPORT 2 - Learn How to install the updates in your vehicle Feature Once your phone is connected to SYNC®, lets you do what you need to do, hands-free while you drive. For fun. For family. For business Ford SYNC 4. Ford SYNC 3 cu AppLink. Sistem de navigatie Ford SYNC 3. Ford SYNC 2 cu touchscreen si control vocal. Ford SYNC 1.0. Bluetooth ® cu control vocal. Ford SYNC Update. Compatibilitatea dispozitivelor mobile. Alege modelul tau

2020 2020 Stripped Chassis. Starting at $30,625 1. Search Inventory. 2020 2020 Transit CC-CA. Starting at {price} 1. Build & Price. Search Inventory. 2021 2021 E-Series Cutaway. Starting at $33,265 1 HN1T-14G381-SA SYNC3 v2.2. This software release is the latest update in our continued efforts to improve system performance, device connectivity, and the overall SYNC experience. This software contains the following enhancements: Updated voice recognition engine. Navigation user interface improvements (if equipped)

Thus, those that own a Ford vehicle built just a few years ago might be stuck with MyFord Touch (SYNC 2), but luckily, companies like 4DTech offer SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 upgrade kits for many of them. Currently, FoMoCo SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 upgrade kits from 4DTech are available for the Ford F-150, Ford Super Duty, C-Max, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford. SYNC with MyFord Touch cannot be upgraded to SYNC 3. Note: While you cannot upgrade to a newer SYNC system, you can still check if your SYNC is operating on the latest version. To check for software updates please visit help.ford.com and enter your VIN I just successfully updated Ford MyTouch Sync (Sync 2) in my 2015 SHO. 1) I mades sure the sat-nav SD card was version 6 (I think there's an issue with versions 1 and 2). I do have a version 10 nav SD, but did not use it before performing the sync. 2) Have a USB stick larger than 8GB formatted to FAT 32 available to use Not sure if this would help. (From Ford Owners) After a lot of searching, reading and translating, I came across direct links to Ford servers hosting the official EU upgrade files for Sync 2. No need to sign up to the Ford India website, just download, extract to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB stick and away you go Re: SYNC 2 Ver 3.10 Navigation. For Sync 3.10 you need the Navigation AG file and also Navipatch which emulates the License and navigation won't work without it. This thread gives you links where you can get them. Extract the AG file to a USB stick and apply it to your vehicle

How do I update my Ford navigation? Select your vehicle model from the menu and then choose your year to continue. Charges may apply for select model years. *Only vehicles already equipped with navigation can be updated.*. Where do I find my VIN? Go to Settings, General Settings, About SYNC to view your ESN That said, it is possible to update the software for Sync 2.5 units, but you will need to update them as you do with other Ford modules using FORScan, if there is support for it in the software. The latest Sync 2.5 is JX7T-14G516-MS_1552571708000.VBF, posted on FFClub as indicated in this thread this application (syn3 updater) is not licensed, endorsed or associated with ford motor company! Syn3 Updater 2.0 will allow you to update the stereo of your Blue Oval Badged car and automatically prepare the USB Drive ready for you to insert into your car Update: Sound & Connect (April 2012) Updates the firmware of the Sound & Connect module to the version (April 2012). Unzip the archive to a USB stick in the main directory. Changelog: Release date: April 2012 Updating your Ford Bluetooth and Multimediamodul offers you improvements in the following areas: - Play music files via USB [ Ford In-Vehicle Tech - Sync 2 Update issue - I'm ordering an updated Navigation card for my 2015 F-250 (going from A5 to A11), but I want to update my system first. I went on the Ford site and it says I can update to version SYNC2 - V3.10. I prepared a USB drive and went to download the update file to my computer, but..

Download Software Updates Feature Ford SYNC® 2 Support

Items in Video: OBDII ELM327 Connector - https://amzn.to/2C3kRNA USB Thumb Drive - https://amzn.to/2NvSSbx A10 Ford Maps - https://amzn.to/2HSCnpqQuestio.. A guide on updating your Ford Sync 3 based car to the latest Sync 3.4 version, now with the latest F9 / 1.19 maps. Supported regions : Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle Sync 2 version 3.10 update free. I own a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium 2 liter AWD over $37,000 new, all the bells and whistles! 65,000 miles. I called my local dealer today. Walnut Creek Ford, Walnut Creek,California, Northern California. I told them I want the latest sync version 3.10 Welcome to the Official Home of Ford SYNC ® 3 Navigation Map Updates.. It may be time to update your SYNC ® 3 navigation map and start enjoying the latest addresses, roads, and points of interest. This website will guide you through the map update process and help you select the USB shipment or file download option that's right for you

Updating your Navigation System Map SYNC Official Ford

Posts. 3,965. Reaction score. 7,713. Location. Santa Maria, CA. oplersx said: From FORD owner website, it tells me I have an update available, I downloaded the file: EA5T-14D544-BA SYNC2 - V3.10. But looked up the update history, this is what I have right now: EA5T-14D544-AD SYNC2 - V3.8 The 2.2 upgrade to SYNC 3 went off without a hitch in about twenty minutes and my new USB module arrived overnight and was swapped in less than five. Works absolutely terrifically. Of the two replacement part numbers which create the hardware CarPlay compatibility, HU5Z-19A387-A is the single-port module which works with Transit it includes a. 2021 SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 Upgrade Kit, Fits for Ford Lincoln SYNC3.4 MyFord Touch (MFT) Support Carplay/Customize UI/Wallpaper, Including GEN IV APIM Module,USB Hub,GPS Navigation Antenna- 8 Inch SYNC2 Upgrade sync3 Upgrade kit, Suitable for Ford 8 inch capacitive Touch Screen sync3 APIM Module, Support Carplay to Change Wallpaper, Play Video.

Official SYNC2 v3.10 update now availableat Ford website ..

1. I followed the Unofficial Update SYNC3 ( it won't let me insert link) from focusrs.org forum. Here is what I tried so far: 1) Used the link with the two-step method (Non-Nav unit) 2) Tried 4 different flash drives 8 GB. 16 GB. 3) Formatted with both exfat and FAT32, same result. 4) Did multiple Master Reset on SYNC3
  2. Was told by Ford that v3.10 was the latest version available for my truck (by VIN) available and downloaded the update, which indicated it was v3.10. File was EA5T-14D544-BA. Unpackaged it on the jump drive and attempted the update. Update failed, as it did when I tried to update my wife's 2014 Fusion
  3. - installed official Sync3 2.2 update from Ford owner portal - purchased part HU5Z-19A387-A from Tasca - used a knife to pop out the old module (worked out ok for me, but a trim tool set is worth the $10 on amazon I think..don't be as cheap as me) - disconnected the wires and connected the new module Chris' video was really helpful
  4. 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel - Sync2 Update 3.10 - Was searching the other day and ran across a Sync2 3.10 update. It took a while to actually get the files. Thanks to tedi_k over on XDA for the files and permission to post

My Ford Touch (Sync 2)Update to 3

To update your Ford SYNC®3 Navigation System, follow these steps: INSTALLATION OF FORD MAP UPDATER Visit ford.naviextras.com and download the proper operating system version of Map Updater After installation, start Map Updater Create an account by adding: A valid email addres SYNC ® lets you use your voice to make calls, listen to music, select apps with Ford AppLink™ and much more. SYNC ® technology also helps you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. With SYNC ® 2, you can enjoy many great hands-free, voice-activated SYNC ® features, plus enhanced capabilities Check the SYNC Software Updates page to see if your vehicle has an update available. Using an empty USB drive with at least 2 GB of free space, Bartow Ford, your Lakeland area Ford dealership, can help you find a SYNC-equipped car. Just give us a call at (800) 303-4016 to learn more. See the Offer SYNC® 4 delivers comprehensive internet search results with conversational voice recognition technology and cloud-based connectivity to keep up with the latest traffic info. It comes with larger and split-screen options, so you never have to miss a turn while taking a phone call. Digital owner's manual with a searchable database helps you learn your vehicle with how-to videos, and more The latest version on of sync 2 is v. 3.10. It's currently a dealer only install. There are some sites that have made the v. 3.10 install but they are not offical. As for sync 2 v. 3.8 there was a rev. To it that was an update for iPhone users

DIY SYNC2 3.10 update 2013+ Ford Escape Foru

1. Ford India SYNC® SUPPORT 2 - Learn How to transfer update file to a USB drive Feature Once your phone is connected to SYNC®, lets you do what you need to do, hands-free while you drive. For fun. For family. For business
  2. SYNC ® 2. SYNC ® 2 is Ford's in-car connectivity system that allows you to make hands-free phone calls, as well as control your music, entertainment, climate and even your satellite navigation, through simple voice commands and all shown on an 8-inch colour touch screen. To find out more about the SYNC connectivity system, including vehicle availability, please visit
  3. Update your SYNC® version to receive the latest infotainment software features and bug fixes. Key features vary by SYNC version, these may include: Enhanced voice recognition, Apps at your command, Easy destination entry, Automatic updates over Wi-Fi and Android Auto or Apple Carplay
  4. Many of us who bought a 2016 model with Sync 3 are still on v. 1.0. As it turns out, there is a v2.2 that has been leaked to the public (presumably originally by a Ford employee) last December. This is the same Sync 3 update that many folks have used to update their F150's, Fusions, and Mustangs
  5. Once the download is completed, locate the zip*file that should now be saved to your computer's hard drive. TIP: If you did not specify a location for this in Step 3, check for the .zip file in your computer's Downloads or My documents folder. The file may have been saved to one of those folders by default

If the owner.ford.com website says you are on the latest version with 2.2 build 16280 or with version 2.0, download the direct link I have put in the OP to get the official 2.2 17011 version and upgrade from that. Apparently ford is only offering the download to people on version 1.0, which is rather silly of them Ford Account. If a SYNC software or map update is available for your saved Ford, you'll see a notification on the SYNC dashboard tile when you log in to your Ford Account. If an update is due, follow the instructions to install and confirm the update. Log in to Ford Account now and make managing your Ford easier than ever. Additional Informatio Click on the Download SYNC ® Software Update link. Enter your VIN. If your car is eligible for an update, enter your e-mail address. If eligible for update, you will receive an email with a link to your update download. Download the file to your desktop. Unzip the downloaded file and upload to a USB drive

Parannamme jatkuvasti Ford SYNC -tietoviihdejärjestelmän ominaisuuksia. Voit valita päivityksen lataamisen USB-muistitikulle tai käyttää Wi-Fi-yhteyttä automaattisiin päivityksiin. USB-päivitykset. Voit tehdä USB-päivityksen käymällä paikallisen Ford-verkkosivuston SYNC-ohjelmistopäivityssivulla No OTA update showing up, but 20282 was available for me on the ford sync website, just updated the car via USB in ~25 mins. Not driven it yet so no idea what it has changed. Ford SYNC Update-webstedet understøtter ikke Internet Explorer. Venligst benyt seneste versioner af Firefox eller Chrome. Indtast din Fords stelnummer. så søger vi efter opdateringer. Disse data vil blive brugt af Ford, Fords datterselskaber og udvalgte entreprenører til at identificere den relevante SYNC-opgradering til dit køretøj Indexing is the way Ford SYNC 2 categorises the music it finds on a media player. By indexing the music, Ford SYNC 2 can play selections by track, artist, album or genre categories. Ford SYNC 2 automatically indexes the music every time a media player with new music on it is connected through the USB port

Sync2 Update 3.10 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forum

We specialize in upgrading the MyFord Touch Sync 2 to Sync 3 100% plug & play. We will pre-program the kit to your exact vehicle so it can be installed within 20 minutes. We are here to help answer any questions you may have. Benefit from our expertise today! Click on Your Vehicle Below for More Information: 2015 F-150 2013-2014 F-150 2013-201 Hello, I'm from Los Angeles in the US and recently purchased a Ford Fusion. I downloaded the software update from the Ford website and saved it to a USB drive per instructions from the Ford site. I then went to install the new software in my Ford sync 2, which seemed to be going well, rebooted tw.. Ford Australia confirmed there is no video input for Sync 2. Looks like this is a dead end: Free: Ford Sync 3 upgrade package: Ford providing an aftermarket Sync 3 hardware upgrade for Sync 2 vehicles: Ford: Ford Australia said at this stage no plans to make a Sync 3 upgrade package available: Free: Sync 2 Android Syste

Sync 2 V3

How to update Ford Sync 2 - Tips and Tricks - YouTub

Update from Sync 1 to Sync 2

1. New SYNC Software Update is Available A new software update is available for vehicles with the SYNC system. This update will not work for MyFord Touch. Details and benefits are listed directly below, with instructions on how to install it in your vehicle following. This software update addresses the following issues: Bluetooth© Connectivity Improvements: [
  2. Although generic USB drives are fine for music some people on other forums have had problems getting an update to run from them. Even though Ford Sync USB ports are only 2.0 speed the install will complete quicker if you use a USB 3.0 drive. Cheers, Col
  3. 2021 SYNC3.4 21020 Complete MyFordTouch (MFT) SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 Upgrade Kit Compatible for Ford Lincoln 8 Inch Touchscreen SYNC 3 APIM Module USB Media Hub w/Carplay NA 2 20 GPS Navigation 2021 SYNC 3 Upgrade Kit, Fits for 2011 Ford Edge, SYNC 2 to SYNC3.4 MyFord Touch (MFT) Support Carplay,Including 8 Inch Screen, GPS Navigation Antenna,APIM.

Easily Upgrade Ford Sync 2 using a USB Stick - YouTub

1. Ford Sync 2 Reboot USB. The contents of the .zip file can be extracted onto a FAT32 USB stick. When put into a car running Ford Sync version 2 (including My Ford Touch), the Sync system will be forced to reboot after turning off the car, waiting 30 seconds, and turning the ignition back on
  2. 2016 ford escape w/o nav. Trying to install Sync 3 update, but nothing happens. Currently has Sync version 2.3 and voice recognition not functioning (Not Ready.) Any suggestion(s) as to how might be
  3. I go to the sync website logon, and it says that for my 2016, that sync2 V3.8 is the latest, and no update available. The last update I had was SYNC 2 v3.6. When I log on to the website it says I have an update available, and it is v3.10
  4. ute drive (instructions state it will take 25-35
  5. 2. Location. Aurora, Colorado. On Friday I downloaded the v3.10 update for the SYNC2. I followed the Ford.com instructions and everything went as planned or expected. Downloaded to computer, extracted to a USB flash drive, inserted into the trucks USB, etc... Since then when I plug a phone charger cable into the USB port I get a USB insertion.
  6. Joined Jan 24, 2015. ·. 59 Posts. #2 · Mar 6, 2016 (Edited by Moderator) Yes the updates can now be done in the UK as many people have done this. !!!!! DO THIS AT YOUR ON RISK !!!!! . After a lot of searching, reading and translating, I came across direct links to Ford servers hosting the official EU upgrade files for Sync 2
  7. Ford Sync (stylized Ford SYNC) is a factory-installed, integrated in-vehicle communications and entertainment system that allows users to make hands-free telephone calls, control music and perform other functions with the use of voice commands. The system consists of applications and user interfaces developed by Ford and other third-party developers. . The first two generations (Ford Sync and.

Video: How to download SYNC software updates to a USB driv

Ford Adds Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Support on MY2016

SYNC 2 Support - System Update Ford Australi

CES 2015: Ford SYNC 3 First Look -- Big Improvement OverMyFord Touch Sync Update Gen2 V3Automakers Ford and GM Open Their In-Car App PlatformsFord SYNC 3 Review: It Doesn't Suck Any More » AutoGuideHow to Set Up Sync in a Ford | It Still Runs

SYNC ® 2 SUPPORT How to report a successful installation Each successful installation keeps your vehicle's software record up to date and prevents you from re-installing old updates in the future Step 1) Back up all of your files. I was not able to get the Ford site to allow me to download another upgrade (they said my Ford Touch/Sync was current, and I didn't need the upgrade). Step 2) Open up the autoinstall.lst file with an editor (on Windows, I used Notepad.exe). Step 3) The autoinstall.lst file should have several blocks of. SYNC 2 Support - System Update | Ford New Zealand. How to transfer update file to a USB drive. SYNC ® 2 SUPPORT How to transfer update file to a USB drive. Double-click on the .zip file to unzip and open it. If your computer has a third party extraction program such as WinZip, 7-Zip or WinRAR, you can also use that option to unzip and.